Missing 2 days of data

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
plaforte

Missing 2 days of data

Postby plaforte » 20 Oct 2013

Hello,
I use TS as data feed, I follow 6 forex pairs. Last week until Friday night I was connected and my data were there. I restarted during the weekend my pc and now I am missing on 5 pairs the intraday data after Wednesday 1830 EST

I followed the below instructions (given by Andrew some time ago) but no change, still missing the data

What should I do now ?

Thank you

1. Close all MultiCharts products.
2. Make sure all MultiCharts processes are finished in TaskManager.
3. Reload the chart in TS. (in some cases the reason of such issue can be TS irself, so it might be good to restart TS as well).
4. Launch QuoteManager (by right-click -> run as administrator).
5. Go to Tools -> Data Sources -> TS -> Settings. Make sure respective version of TS is selected. I also recommend to check the "Save data to database" box if you want to store the data in QuoteManager and not to request it from TS next time you plot the same instrument.
6. Do not close QuoteManager. Launch MultiCharts (by right-click -> run as administrator).
7. Go to File -> Preferences -> Data Server Mode tab. Make sure Online Mode is selected and "Download Missing Historical Data" box is checked.
8. Plot the same symbol with the same data range and resolution as in TS. Reload all data by pressing CTRL+R. The data should be there.

Roman MultiCharts

Re: Missing 2 days of data

Postby Roman MultiCharts » 21 Oct 2013

Hello plaforte,

If these instructions do not help, please rename the instruments in QuoteManager, then add them once again via the lookup. Then create the charts for the "fresh" instruments.

If the data cannot be downloaded, please come to our Live Chat Mon-Fri 6.30AM - 4PM EST so one of our operators will help you via remote connection.

Return to “MultiCharts”