No Chart Trading on ZZ3

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
jzshen

No Chart Trading on ZZ3

Postby jzshen » 28 Oct 2013

Hi,

While testing the latest MC 8.8b2, I find a weird bug. I'm using IB trading FTSE 100 Index Future (ZZ3), and the chart trading can't get connected to tws. There are no ask&bid prices. The position info is somehow reachable, but it isn't updated with price move. This situation does not happen to any other tickers. What's the problem here actually? Is there any fix for that?

Thanks in advance.

TJ

Re: No Chart Trading on ZZ3

Postby TJ » 28 Oct 2013

Hi,
While testing the latest MC 8.8b2, I find a weird bug. I'm using IB trading FTSE 100 Index Future (ZZ3), and the chart trading can't get connected to tws. There are no ask&bid prices. The position info is somehow reachable, but it isn't updated with price move. This situation does not happen to any other tickers. What's the problem here actually? Is there any fix for that?
Thanks in advance.
Please give this a try:

Right click on the "Chart Trading" panel,
select Symbol Mapping...
check for the proper symbols.

Andrew MultiCharts

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 29 Oct 2013

Please make sure you have read attentively and followed all required steps this instruction.

jzshen

Postby jzshen » 29 Oct 2013

Unfortunately, the fix you suggest doesn't work. This problem happens to the MC.net 8.8b2 as well. And I'm so sure that I use the right setting. Is there any other way to fix this problem?

jzshen

Postby jzshen » 29 Oct 2013

Plus, ZZ3 works in Dom. It seems only the chart trading can't get the info.

Andrew MultiCharts

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 30 Oct 2013

Please come to our live chat during working hours (6:30 am – 4:00 pm EST) to let our operators connect to your computer remotely in order to study the issue and help you: http://messenger.providesupport.com/mes ... pport.html

Return to “MultiCharts”