DOM not being saved in layout + showing only best bid/ask  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
ravel44

DOM not being saved in layout + showing only best bid/ask

Postby ravel44 » 29 Oct 2013

Hi,
I'm in MC 8.7. I can t get the DOM to be saved in my layout, each time I reload the workspace it's not here anymore How to fix this ?

Also my DOM is only showing the best bid/ask. I'm connected to IB and the equivalent of the DOM in IB ( Book trader ) is showing other pending bids and asks without Level 2 subscription. Is it possible to see excatly the same thing in the MC Dom ?

Thank U

Henry MultiСharts

Re: DOM not being saved in layout + showing only best bid/as

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 30 Oct 2013

Hello ravel44,

What do you mean exactly? Is the DOM window no longer present on the workspace after you open it? Or only the window position is lost?

IB data subscription for IB TWS and for third party applications are two separate things. Please contact IB directly to get the Level 2 data into MultiCharts application for your account.

ravel44

Re: DOM not being saved in layout + showing only best bid/as  [SOLVED]

Postby ravel44 » 30 Oct 2013

Hello ravel44,

What do you mean exactly? Is the DOM window no longer present on the workspace after you open it? Or only the window position is lost?

IB data subscription for IB TWS and for third party applications are two separate things. Please contact IB directly to get the Level 2 data into MultiCharts application for your account.
Thanks Henry for your answer. With my suprise it seems to work fine today ...Yesterday the DOM window was not loading, it sometimes takes time to load it

Return to “MultiCharts”