Keep up to date about MultiCharts on Twitter

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
JoshM

Keep up to date about MultiCharts on Twitter

Postby JoshM » 14 Nov 2013

I noticed for some time now that there was not a simple way to keep updated on what's happening with MultiCharts (forum, wiki, PM, and blog). And while I was reading up on unread forum posts in case I might have missed something relevant, I thought: why do I not make this more efficient for other people and centralise all relevant MultiCharts updates?

With that aim I created an unofficial MultiCharts Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Updates_MC

On that account, I tweet about:
  • New and updated PM requests - your new PM issues will not be hidden in a large list any more!
  • New and interesting (meaning: informative, important or helpful) forum posts,
  • New MultiCharts blog entries,
  • New and updated wiki pages.
The goal of this Twitter account is to provide you with an easy way to be quickly updated on relevant things regarding MultiCharts. As a nice bonus, it might help spread the word of MultiCharts on Twitter -- from which we can all benefit.

While I tweet about regular MultiCharts also, is use the tag #mcnet for relevant MultiCharts .NET things.

I hope you find this helpful, and if you have suggestions to make it even more helpful, please share!

Just to clarify: there is no 'hidden agenda' with this account and I've discussed it with MC Support.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”