Show individual positions

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
xiaomajia

Show individual positions

Postby xiaomajia » 27 Nov 2013

hi, could I set multicharts.net SE for individual positions,Lmax could show individual positions,
just like the attachment.
because Lmax isn't limited by the FIFO rule,could Multicharts adjust for that?
Thank you.
Attachments
1.GIF
Lmax individual positions
(42.65 KiB) Downloaded 786 times

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Show individual positions

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 27 Nov 2013

Hello xiaomajia,

Unfortunately there is no technical possibility for that at the moment.

xiaomajia

Postby xiaomajia » 27 Nov 2013

thank you , wish it will be ok in the future
most of the forex traders out of USA like trading in individual positions,because it will be useful to trade several trading method in one trading account.

JoshM

Postby JoshM » 27 Nov 2013

(...)
because Lmax isn't limited by the FIFO rule,could Multicharts adjust for that?
(...)
most of the forex traders out of USA like trading in individual positions,because it will be useful to trade several trading method in one trading account.
FYI, LMAX does not accept US customers (see here).
Unfortunately there is no technical possibility for that at the moment.
Any chance such a feature might be considered for adding in the future?

xiaomajia

Postby xiaomajia » 28 Nov 2013

Multicharts is a great software,but in forex trading, it is not popular than MT4 or some other soft wares, even the Ctrader is pupular than Multicharts in forex trading, the Ctrader is built in only several years!
I think the individual positions is most useful to trading various method in only one trading account.
If Multicharts could add this function for brokers out of USA, it will be very welcome to traders.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 29 Nov 2013

You may want to submit a feature request to the Project Management of our web site so other users can vote for it: https://www.multicharts.com/pm/

All feature requests are forwarded to the management of the company and are evaluated in a timely manner. Please note that even though we value your opinion not all requests can be implemented due to the fact that some features do not fit into our current roadmap.

sqs

Postby sqs » 22 Aug 2014

I had submitted a feature request to this end back in March, see issue MC-1619, https://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissu ... no=MC-1619. Apparently it has not been reviewed yet.

The issue and the use case for showing individual positions on the chart has not changed since. I am trading with 3 contracts opened by a single stop order and I am unable to close only 1 or 2 of them (except by predefined limit or stop orders). Being able to close each contract individually from the chart is very important to me.

icapam

Postby icapam » 06 Sep 2014

I read SQS post where he requested that this be added to MC.net and he is absolutely right when he stated that this is a 'deal breaker'. The ability to hedge orders has kept me with mt4. I was informed this week by GFT that their Dealbook platform now offers optional non-fifo orders & hedging. MC need to get this optional functionality added. I bought MC.net with great hopes of moving away from mt4 but alas for me & many others we are still stuck with mt4...

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”