Left-Right Price Scale settings?  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Sky

Left-Right Price Scale settings?

Postby Sky » 07 Dec 2013

Hello All,

I just cancelled my very expensive monthly subscription to TS and I am soooooosoooo happy to have found MC. What a great SW program!!!!! I was able to import my years of ELD indicators I have built in TS into MC and I can also use all the extras that TS charges you if you do not trade through their brokerage (i.e Radarscreen, Portfolio Meastro, etc.). I only wish I had done this years ago.

Thank you MC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

In setting up the chart trading, I want to know if I can have my indicator values display on the lefthand price scale only, and have my trades, from the chart trading, display on the righthand price scale only?

This way, I can keep the clutter down a bit. As of now, I cannot find a way to separate the displays and when I have several indicators and trades running I cannot view the charts clearly.

Thanks for any help.

Sky

arnie

Re: Left-Right Price Scale settings?

Postby arnie » 08 Dec 2013

Hello All,

I just cancelled my very expensive monthly subscription to TS and I am soooooosoooo happy to have found MC. What a great SW program!!!!! I was able to import my years of ELD indicators I have built in TS into MC and I can also use all the extras that TS charges you if you do not trade through their brokerage (i.e Radarscreen, Portfolio Meastro, etc.). I only wish I had done this years ago.

Thank you MC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

In setting up the chart trading, I want to know if I can have my indicator values display on the lefthand price scale only, and have my trades, from the chart trading, display on the righthand price scale only?

This way, I can keep the clutter down a bit. As of now, I cannot find a way to separate the displays and when I have several indicators and trades running I cannot view the charts clearly.

Thanks for any help.

Sky

It would help if you could show what you want.
Do you have any TS screenshot with the settings you're requesting?

Sky

Re: Left-Right Price Scale settings?

Postby Sky » 08 Dec 2013

PriceScale_Charts_20131208.png
Price Scales on Chart
(56.14 KiB) Downloaded 469 times
PriceScale_Setting_Setup_20131208.png
Settings feature
(36.27 KiB) Downloaded 465 times
Ok, I hope this helps visualize what I am referring to?

I think I will have to post this as a future feature upgrade, or project, in a future release, but it would sure would be a very useful feature for the discretionary traders.

Unless I am just missing how to control the information on both sides of the chart. You can view the exact same info. on both sides, LH or RH sides, but you cannot control the either sides individual discrete info., correct?

Peace out.

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: Left-Right Price Scale settings?  [SOLVED]

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 09 Dec 2013

Hello Sky,

Please leave us such feature request in PM to let other users vote for it.

Return to “MultiCharts”