Renko Price Bars and Cumulative Delta

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
kluszs

Renko Price Bars and Cumulative Delta

Postby kluszs » 17 Dec 2013

I have been trying to create a chart with renko price bars and a cumulative delta chart of same instrument below it, in order to track pivots between price and delta (similar to what you would see on the FulcrumTrader website)

However, I was surprised after talking to support today that this is not possible currently in MC.
Because cumulative delta is a chart type and not an indicator, you cannot have the cumulative delta chart generate a new bar whenever a new bar is generated in the renko price chart of the same instrument.

I badly want to move to MC from IRT for all the trading system features, but never thought I would run into a roadblock like this so early in my trial period of MC.
- Are there others here that use renko price bars and want to have cumulative delta work similar to an indicator?
- Has anyone using the .NET version created a custom indicator for this that you could share?

sptrader

Re: Renko Price Bars and Cumulative Delta

Postby sptrader » 17 Dec 2013

It may not be perfect but I've tried cum delta with renko.. see attached.
I think some here have created cum delta indicators as well...
Attachments
CL_VS Cum Delta.png
(46.09 KiB) Downloaded 493 times

turbofib

Re: Renko Price Bars and Cumulative Delta

Postby turbofib » 16 Mar 2014

hallo....
I was unable to mix renko and its cumulative delta on the same chart too...(is not possible to calculate deltacumulative renko's)

In this pics there is Renko and Delta of M**D...
This the best rappresentation that i had
Attachments
RenkoMarketDelta.png
(234.89 KiB) Downloaded 450 times

Return to “MultiCharts”