Working with PL Editor and Multichart .Net  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
victoryong

Working with PL Editor and Multichart .Net

Postby victoryong » 15 Jan 2014

Hi there,
I'm using Multicharts .Net C#. I've few questions,
  • 1. I'm building an indicator with a different namespace (NOT PowerLanguage.Indicator) but after compilation without error, PL editor did not show a green check on the file. Tried to insert the study into chart, but ready status shown in "No". But if I would to change the namespace to the standard "PowerLanguage.Indicator", it will change to a green check and ready status during insertion to chart is "Yes".

Would like to know whether indicators and signal can be compiled with different namespace other than the standard ones (PowerLanguage.Indicator)? If its possible, how?

2. If item 1 is possible, how do I create a folder structure corresponding to my namespace in PL Editor? When I create a folder in PL Editor, I notice that it does not create a folder in the drive, the folder in PL Editor is virtual?

Regards,
Victor

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Working with PL Editor and Multichart .Net  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 16 Jan 2014

Hello Victor,

1. Indicator namespace cannot be different from PowerLanguage.Indicator.

2. There is no way to create a folder on the drive, different from the main one/inside it, for storing the studies. The folders in PL NET Editor are visual representation of the PL NET Editor.

victoryong

Re: Working with PL Editor and Multichart .Net

Postby victoryong » 16 Jan 2014

Thanks

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”