Resend times of orders

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
scotthkao

Resend times of orders

Postby scotthkao » 26 Feb 2014

If the option "Replace to Market Partially Filled Orders" is enabled, partially filled orders will be resent to the market. If the orders are still not filled, the "Resend" action will be performed multiple times (a maximum of about 14 times).

I wonder if there is a way to limit the times of "Resend" to just one time, that is, a total of two times with the original order inclusive?

Thanks a lot!

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Resend times of "Replace to Market Partially Filled Orde

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 27 Feb 2014

Hello scotthkao,

We will check that.

scotthkao

Postby scotthkao » 27 Feb 2014

Hello Henry,

After I discussed the case with my MultiCharts vendor (KWay), both of us think that the "resend" behavior could not be triggered by the option "Replace to Market Partially Filled Orders."

The reason we think so is because when I disabled the option the "resend" behavior still existed. The IOC market order with only 1 contract could not be filled and thus was canceled. In almost the same second or next second, the "resend" took place many times (sometimes 15 times, sometimes 23 times and sometimes 2 times). But my main data bar interval is 1 minute with data2, data3, data4, data5 of different bar intervals. And most important of all, my signal in the chart does not use IOG.

So, could you please help clarify this?

Thanks a lot!

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 28 Feb 2014

scotthkao, please contact your vendor directly regarding this issue.

Return to “MultiCharts”