Charts not updating after the weekend (LMAX data feed)

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
Bentley Wilburforce

Charts not updating after the weekend (LMAX data feed)

Postby Bentley Wilburforce » 25 Mar 2014

Hi,

I find that my charts do not resume updating after the weekend break. The scanner window shows that data is still being received but the charts seem to be stuck at the Friday close price.

Thanks,

Ben

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Charts not updating after the weekend (LMAX data feed)

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 26 Mar 2014

Hello Bentley,

What exact version and build number of MultiCharts .NET are you running? (in MultiCharts go to Help tab-> About)

Bentley Wilburforce

Postby Bentley Wilburforce » 26 Mar 2014

Hi Henry,

I'm using version Multicharts.net SE version 8.8 build 8591.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 27 Mar 2014

Bentley, please replicate this behavior, do not close MultiCharts and send me (support@multicharts.com) the following information for further analysis:
1) MultiCharts logs. In MultiCharts go to Help->Feedback->Send logs. Please let me know that you have uploaded the logs.
If you want to send the logs manually please follow this guide: https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... harts_Logs
2) Create a full sized screenshot of your chart so that the full status line with of the values can be seen.
3) Hold down the left mouse button over the last bar on the chart that did not resume updating so that the chart hint appears - create a screenshot of the chart with chart hint.

You can also come to our live chat Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 3 pm EST to demonstrate this behavior remotely and we will collect all required for analysis information.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”