Rithmic - Reviews

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
tony

Rithmic - Reviews

Postby tony » 09 Apr 2014

Can anyone share feedback, positive and or negative with using Rithmic for auto-trading? And if so, can you elaborate further on the broker / clearinghouse you use? Thank you in advance.

MAtricks

Re: Rithmic - Reviews

Postby MAtricks » 09 Apr 2014

Great, fantastic, and error free integration with MC. Rithmic made me realize how horrible everything else is.

Vision Financial is my FCM. Good experiences with them so far.

tony

Thank you MAtricks. I had also read your very thorough review of other options. Thanks for all that work you did.

tony

Great, fantastic, and error free integration with MC. Rithmic made me realize how horrible everything else is.

Vision Financial is my FCM. Good experiences with them so far.
Forgot to ask. In your review of a year ago, you were very positive on Optimus Futures. Any feedback you can give since then and why you have changed? Thanks!

MAtricks

Postby MAtricks » 09 Apr 2014

**I haven't changed**

Optimus is an introducing broker to Vision who is the clearing firm. (you asked for info on a clearing firm which is why I dropped their name instead of Optimus)

Having an introducing broker is completely up to you and your setup. You pay a little more and hopefully receive a little more hand holding and can use them to as a marketing tool.

Return to “MultiCharts”