IB-custome: How to configure IB-Postion-Tracker with charts?

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
Elfi

IB-custome: How to configure IB-Postion-Tracker with charts?

Postby Elfi » 11 Apr 2014

There`s no symbol linking?
Regard
Elfi

Henry MultiСharts

Re: IB-custome: How to configure IB-Postion-Tracker with cha

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 11 Apr 2014

Hello Elfi,

Please describe what you mean in more details.

Elfi

Postby Elfi » 11 Apr 2014

Hi,

I want to link symbols of the open positions list from the IB Position tracker window with any chart window as it can be done from scanner window to charts by symbol linking

Regards
Elfi

JoshM

Postby JoshM » 13 Apr 2014

I want to link symbols of the open positions list from the IB Position tracker window with any chart window as it can be done from scanner window to charts by symbol linking
That is not possible. However, you can already filter in the `Open Positions` tab of the OPT on `Profile`, `Account`, and `Instrument`. Perhaps that would be an option/solution for you?

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 14 Apr 2014

There is no "Link" option in IB TWS window you are referring to. Please submit such a feature request to IB directly.

Elfi

Postby Elfi » 16 Apr 2014

There is no "Link" option in IB TWS window you are referring to. Please submit such a feature request to IB directly.

Hi,

perhaps I used symbol and instrument differently. I think it is not an issue for IB TWS feature set.

As I meant for multicharts scanner window, where there can be configured 'instrument linking by colour group' to an multicharts chart window (=selected instrument in scanner is selected also for chart window), I asked for the same 'instrument linking' in multicharts position tracker window (of IB account) - means selecting an open position 'instrument' in POT multicharts window show chart of this 'instrument' in a multicharts chart window.
Hope this clarifies.

Regards
Elfi

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 16 Apr 2014

Elfi, have you followed these instructions: Working with Symbols#Linking Symbols?

Elfi

Postby Elfi » 17 Apr 2014

Elfi, have you followed these instructions: [Working_with_Symbols#Linking_Symbols]Working with Symbols#Linking Symbols

Hi,

that's exactly what I'm looking for, a 'Instrument link' button in the multicharts order and position tracker window, especially for selecting instruments in 'Open Positions'.

Regards
Elfi

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 17 Apr 2014

Elfi, have you followed these instructions: [Working_with_Symbols#Linking_Symbols]Working with Symbols#Linking Symbols

Hi,

that's exactly what I'm looking for, a 'Instrument link' button in the multicharts order and position tracker window, especially for selecting instruments in 'Open Positions'.

Regards
Elfi
Hello Elfi,

Unfortunately there is no such functionality at the moment. You may want to submit a feature request to the Project Management of our web site so other users can vote for it: https://www.multicharts.com/pm/

Elfi

Postby Elfi » 07 Nov 2014

Are there any solution for the linking problem yet?

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 10 Nov 2014

Hello Elfi,

Unfortunately there is no such functionality at the moment.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”