Trade Manager

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
beck donald

Trade Manager

Postby beck donald » 11 Apr 2014

It was suggested, the only way to email orders is by using the TM.
I am able to email trades, but do not have the time required to act on them, I thought maybe send orders will help make it a possibility.

Is there information out there that can point me in the direction to do this? Assuming there is no other way to do it.

As a product idea...
Could you please make this as easy as turning on a broker profile? Instead of the Broker account info, we put in email info and its done. We turn it on, just like a broker and it send the orders, fills etc.

Thanks
DB

JoshM

Re: Trade Manager

Postby JoshM » 13 Apr 2014

As a product idea...
Could you please make this as easy as turning on a broker profile? Instead of the Broker account info, we put in email info and its done. We turn it on, just like a broker and it send the orders, fills etc.
If you turn on alerts for an indicator or strategy, instead (or besides) a pop-up message you can also send an e-mail. Just search the wiki for more information. You don't need to program this yourself; it's already there.

beck donald

Postby beck donald » 13 Apr 2014

It is not "there" that I can see. Barely any information about OnBroker... events.

First, I want to receive LIMIT orders so that I can place them at my broker. Where specifically is it mentioned how to do this?

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 15 Apr 2014

First, I want to receive LIMIT orders so that I can place them at my broker. Where specifically is it mentioned how to do this?
Do you want to receive an email when the order is generated by the code or when the order is filled at broker?

beck donald

Postby beck donald » 15 Apr 2014

When the order is generated.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 16 Apr 2014

You can add one Alert line to the same begin - end loop where your order is generated.
Please refer to our Wiki section for more details: Output, Alerts and Expert Commentary

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”