Connection Issues  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
datamonkey

Connection Issues

Postby datamonkey » 11 Aug 2014

I am using the live Rithmic feed and it was fine however today I keep getting cut off for no apparent reason.

The connection seems to cut out for a second or two and then immediately re-connects itself... This has probably happened five or so times in the last couple of hours.

I've made no changes to my hardware and my Internet seems fine otherwise so not sure what the issue is.

Does anyone know of any Rithmic issues or have any problem solving ideas?

Thanks

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Connection Issues

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 11 Aug 2014

Hello datamonkey,

We have not received any reports regarding Rithmic connection today. Have you tried contacting your broker directly?

datamonkey

Hello datamonkey,

We have not received any reports regarding Rithmic connection today. Have you tried contacting your broker directly?
Yes my broker said there are no known issues either so not sure what my problem is?!

My Internet seems fine otherwise...

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Connection Issues  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 11 Aug 2014

Hello datamonkey,

Yes my broker said there are no known issues either so not sure what my problem is?!

My Internet seems fine otherwise...
Please come to our live chat Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 3 pm EST to demonstrate this behavior remotely. We will do our best to help you.

datamonkey

Ok thank you.

The only issue is that it's probably happened about 7 times in the last 3 hours so you may have to wait a while to witness it!

Return to “MultiCharts”