Possible scroll anomoly  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
javamarket

Possible scroll anomoly

Postby javamarket » 19 Aug 2014

First - let me say that after being a little unsure if purchasing MC was a good idea, the more I use it the more I am happy with the decision. That appreciation deserves to be shared.

Now on to the subject at hand. I did a cursory search of PM and didn't see language that addressed what I am seeing, but in fairness I didn't search very long...

I'm using MultiCharts64 Version 9.0 Beta 2 (Build 9505) but have seen this also exhibit on 8.8. With multiple workspaces, if I manipulate an instrument in workspace 'A', I often find that I need to scroll the charts of other workspaces to the right to get back to current data. They seem to shift back a bit. The triggers of this effect seem to be adding an instrument or adjusting the period of existing ones.

If I can supply more I'll try to expand on what I am experiencing.

Many thanks,
Mark

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Possible scroll anomoly  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 19 Aug 2014

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your feedback.
Are any of the options enabled in View tab->"Tracking Settings"? If they are - please disable them to stop the charts from scrolling to the same date/time & price.

javamarket

Re: Possible scroll anomoly

Postby javamarket » 19 Aug 2014

Thank you for the advisement, indeed tracking is enabled (which is a fantastic feature).
I was unaware that it might cause scrolling to occur.

Mark

Return to “MultiCharts”