Metastock historical data doesn't work in 8.8 Build 9589

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
palmone

Metastock historical data doesn't work in 8.8 Build 9589

Postby palmone » 31 Aug 2014

Hi i was previously running a version 8.8 (build 8593) and metastock data works great.
Today i upgrade the last version 8.8 Build 9589 and metastock based charts doesn't work.
It doesn't work anymore with the previos folder and metastock files.
Even if i create new folder with metastock files it doesn't work.
It display No Data in the chart.

For the moment i have unistallled 9598 and i reinstall 8593 which works fine, waiting for support.

Question2:
I use this metatrade historicall data just in my local machine in offline mode to test strategiest, while in the VPS i run live systems with the few historicall data of InteractiveBrokers.
In the VPS I still have 8593 version but i want to upgrade it to 9598 (i recent experienced the problem of trailing stop in AA mode and i would like to fix it).
Question is: is there any problem if i run the 2 machine (1 just offline and the other in live) with 2 different release build? (the account is the same naturally)

Thanks for support

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Metastock historical data doesn't work in 8.8 Build 9589

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 02 Sep 2014

Hi i was previously running a version 8.8 (build 8593) and metastock data works great.
Today i upgrade the last version 8.8 Build 9589 and metastock based charts doesn't work.
It doesn't work anymore with the previos folder and metastock files.
Even if i create new folder with metastock files it doesn't work.
It display No Data in the chart.

For the moment i have unistallled 9598 and i reinstall 8593 which works fine, waiting for support.
We were unable to replicate it on our end. All Metastock files are working fine.
Question2:
I use this metatrade historicall data just in my local machine in offline mode to test strategiest, while in the VPS i run live systems with the few historicall data of InteractiveBrokers.
In the VPS I still have 8593 version but i want to upgrade it to 9598 (i recent experienced the problem of trailing stop in AA mode and i would like to fix it).
Question is: is there any problem if i run the 2 machine (1 just offline and the other in live) with 2 different release build? (the account is the same naturally)
It would be best to run the same build on both PCs to avoid any calculation discrepancies.

Return to “MultiCharts”