Indicator Issues With New Beta version

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Thomas Mann

Indicator Issues With New Beta version

Postby Thomas Mann » 05 Feb 2008

Hi,
I am getting the error listed below on some custom scripts I wrote which have compiled and been working for years now. Please advise as to how to fix this issue. I do not have any charts open at the time I tried to compile, but the compiler still says the scripts are in use. Must I delete them from chart WP which are not open to resolve this ?
Thanks

The study or related functions in use. Please remove the study from the chart first
errLine 0, errColumn 0, errLineEnd 0, errColumnEnd 0

momentum

Postby momentum » 05 Feb 2008

I get this often too. Just close MC and then compile. MC cannot see that the study/strategy has been removed.

Its a bug!!!

Marina Pashkova

Re: Indicator Issues With New Beta version

Postby Marina Pashkova » 06 Feb 2008

Hi,
I am getting the error listed below on some custom scripts I wrote which have compiled and been working for years now. Please advise as to how to fix this issue. I do not have any charts open at the time I tried to compile, but the compiler still says the scripts are in use. Must I delete them from chart WP which are not open to resolve this ?
Thanks

The study or related functions in use. Please remove the study from the chart first
errLine 0, errColumn 0, errLineEnd 0, errColumnEnd 0
Hi,

Please tell me if I got the above right:

You run PLEditor and try to compile a study. A message pops up that the study is being used. MultiCharts is not running. Is this correct?

Also, what MC version are you using?

Thomas Mann

New beta Issues

Postby Thomas Mann » 07 Feb 2008

Hi,
I am trying to get the latest beta to work version 3.0.1123.3152
You are correct Mariana, I can not get my indicators to compile that I have written which use to run for previous versions. I have tried to compile them with MC close as well and got the same error. It has something to do with the new Beta since everything was fine until I installed it.
Plase let me know how to resolve this since I can no longer use MC until, I can compile my scripts.
Thanks

Return to “MultiCharts”