Missing data (2 days) for only one Futures symbol

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Fredi

Missing data (2 days) for only one Futures symbol

Postby Fredi » 24 Sep 2014

Hello,

similar problem as in the topic "Tick chart missing data" (from today).

Since today, I' missing the CQG-data (Ticks, 5min) of symbol DDZ14 (DAX INDEX FUT DEC 14 = FDAX Dec14)
in the chart.

Curious: only the data of the last 2 days (Monday 22./ Tuesday 23.9.) are missing, which
were available yesterday. A reload of all data doesn't help: including Friday (19.09.14)
all other data are available; real-time data are everytime starting at the time, the reload
was done. The mentioned 2 day are still missing everytime.

There are no problems with comparable CQG symbols like DDH15 (=FDAX Mar15) or DBZ14 (=GBL).
(therefore I think that I note all instructions of the information "Problems with Data in MultiCharts")

I already deleted DDZ14, DDH15 and DBZ14 (all data, including the symbol) in the QuoteManager.
Then I added all 3 symbols again. However it doesn't solve the problem.

What could be the reason, what is running wrong since yesterday and today?
I cann't understand / have no explanation for this behavior.

Thanks in advance,
Fredi

Fredi

Re: Missing data (2 days) for only one Futures symbol

Postby Fredi » 25 Sep 2014

Today I switched on MC - without any changes compared to yesterday - and everything is working fine.

I don't have any explanation for that - and it remains an uncomfortable feeling.

Regards,
Fredi

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: Missing data (2 days) for only one Futures symbol

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 25 Sep 2014

Hello Fredi,

Please try the following steps:
  1. Close MultiCharts and all its parts.
  2. Make sure all MC processes are ended in Windows Task Manager. Here you can find the list of all MC processes: https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... _Processes
  3. Open Windows Start menu and start typing “regedit” -> Enter.
  4. If you have MultiCharts 64 bit - in the opened window find the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TS Support\MultiCharts64\Datafeeds\tsCQGDataFeed
  5. If you have MultiCharts 32 bit - in the opened window find the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TS Support\MultiCharts\Datafeeds\tsCQGDataFeed
  6. Change the value of HT_Port from whatever to 8011.
  7. Restart MC and reload the charts by pressing CTRL+R.
  8. If the issue is reproduced, please please come to our live chat during working hours (6:30 am – 2:45 pm EST) to let our operators connect to your computer remotely and help you: http://messenger.providesupport.com/mes ... pport.html.

Return to “MultiCharts”