Re trying MC 64  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
arjfca

Re trying MC 64

Postby arjfca » 11 Oct 2014

Hello

I got some time this weekend and I had plan to re-try MC 64 to see if it can run my indicators.
I own a licence for MC 32, but MC 64 don't accept my user ID when I want to register.

Do I need to completely remove MC 32. I understand that I can't run run simultaneously both version.

Martin

TJ

Re: Re trying MC 64  [SOLVED]

Postby TJ » 11 Oct 2014

Hello
I got some time this weekend and I had plan to re-try MC 64 to see if it can run my indicators.
I own a licence for MC 32, but MC 64 don't accept my user ID when I want to register.
Do I need to completely remove MC 32. I understand that I can't run run simultaneously both version.
Martin
Your MultiCharts license allows you to use both the 32 bit version and the 64 bit version.

You can install both versions in the same computer at the same time; they are 2 separate "programs", ie. they have separate databases, wsp, and symbols.

Your license will allow you to run only ONE instance of MultiCharts at a time.

Please check your user ID/password sent to you at the time you purchase MultiCharts.

JoshM

Re: Re trying MC 64

Postby JoshM » 11 Oct 2014

The User ID is different than the license ID. So the ID you see in the About -> MultiCharts screen cannot be used to register; the original license in the email needs to be used for that.

Like TJ says, there is no "32bit license" or "64bit license". You can use both products with the license.

Return to “MultiCharts”