Delete VB project permanently.

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
holya

Delete VB project permanently.

Postby holya » 18 Oct 2014

How can delete VB codes from my solution?? When I delete it even using the PLEditor, it somehow copy the whole goddamn code back again!

Heeeeeellllppp!

Thank you.

JoshM

Re: Delete VB project permanently.

Postby JoshM » 19 Oct 2014

In Visual Studio's Solution Explorer, you can right click the PLStudiesVB2010 project and click 'Unload Project'. It will then be greyed out and Visual Basic messages don't show up any more (and the Visual Basic files don't show in the explorer).

If you want to delete the Visual Basic project for another reason, I suppose deleting all the Visual Basic scripts also works. But I don't get what you mean with 'it copies the whole code back'.

holya

Postby holya » 19 Oct 2014

Trust me, I have removed the VB project from the visual studio and I have also manually deleted all its files from windows explorer. And if I open the PLEditor, all those files are there again!

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 20 Oct 2014

There is no way to completely delete the VB project. That is possible to permanently delete the VB studies:
1. Delete all VB studies you do not need;
2. Delete tech_storage.bin and tech_storage.backup.bin in ProgramData\TS Support\MultiCharts .NET\StudyServer\Techniques\
Start the PowerLanguage .NET editor. VB project will be empty. The deleted VB studies will be permanently deleted.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”