Second hand Easylanguage reference books  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
trim

Second hand Easylanguage reference books

Postby trim » 16 Jan 2015

I am wanting to learn more about Multichart Powerlanguage and therefore I am looking for secondhand Easylanguage books. Can anyone guide me to where I might find these.

JoshM

Re: Second hand Easylanguage reference books

Postby JoshM » 16 Jan 2015

I am wanting to learn more about Multichart Powerlanguage and therefore I am looking for secondhand Easylanguage books. Can anyone guide me to where I might find these.
See the wiki: EasyLanguage Resources.

There aren't more books that I'm aware off, at least not for MultiCharts. I personally never finished Pruitt & Hill's Building Winning Trading Systems with TS, but it might be a helpful book if you're new to trading and EasyLanguage (although a bit dated; from 2003).

For specific questions you're always welcome to open a forum topic, of course. :)

trim

Postby trim » 16 Jan 2015

Thank you Josh. I didn't find Wiki much help for me. I have just noticed a new book called Using EasyLanguage 9x and from what I can see this is probably the sort of reference/learning book that I could relate to. It is expensive and so I may continue to look for a secondhand version if available. I just need help in where I might find such a book secondhand.
I feel if I have a better basic understanding then post my specific help needs on this forum later I wont be wasting forum members time with what might be very basic things.

JoshM

Postby JoshM » 16 Jan 2015

Thank you Josh. I didn't find Wiki much help for me. I have just noticed a new book called Using EasyLanguage 9x and from what I can see this is probably the sort of reference/learning book that I could relate to. It is expensive and so I may continue to look for a secondhand version if available. I just need help in where I might find such a book secondhand.
I feel if I have a better basic understanding then post my specific help needs on this forum later I wont be wasting forum members time with what might be very basic things.
That's okay of course, but I don't think you would be wasting people's time by asking 'basic' things. We all asked basic things when we started, after all.

TJ

Postby TJ » 16 Jan 2015

You can start here:

[FAQ] EasyLanguage
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6929

trim

Re: Second hand Easylanguage reference books  [SOLVED]

Postby trim » 17 Jan 2015

Hi TJ

will do, good advice thank you. I will take a look at your suggested reading and will still look out for a used version of the latest Using Easylanguage book.

regards

Return to “MultiCharts”