Drawings through multiple charts  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
chosenek

Drawings through multiple charts

Postby chosenek » 04 Mar 2015

Hi,
I liked this feature of NT and I am really missing it here.

Is there a way how to achieve this or its simply not supported?

Just to explain what I mean if its not straightforward:
When 1 minute and 5 minute charts of the same instrument are opened and I do a drawing (line for example) on one of them. It would make sense to see such a drawing also on the other one.

It does not have to be by default, but only after checking a checkbox somewhere or similar.

JoshM

Re: Drawings through multiple charts  [SOLVED]

Postby JoshM » 04 Mar 2015

When 1 minute and 5 minute charts of the same instrument are opened and I do a drawing (line for example) on one of them. It would make sense to see such a drawing also on the other one.

It does not have to be by default, but only after checking a checkbox somewhere or similar.
As far as I know, this is unfortunately not possible. There's a similar feature request that you can vote for and keep track of:

MC-138 - Add Drawing Tool to All Linked Charts with same instrument in a workspace

Alex MultiCharts

Re: Drawings through multiple charts

Postby Alex MultiCharts » 06 Mar 2015

As far as I know, this is unfortunately not possible. There's a similar feature request that you can vote for and keep track of:

MC-138 - Add Drawing Tool to All Linked Charts with same instrument in a workspace
That is correct, it is not possible at the moment, we will consider it for the future versions.

chosenek

Postby chosenek » 06 Mar 2015

I just read similiar answer from you guys 5 years back. I will better implement it by myself :)

VanVan

Postby VanVan » 19 Feb 2016

I found it: MultiCharts .Net script. DuplicateDrawig https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtCLJdUxseU

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”