Interconnection of two charts with the same symbol  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
TomasD

Interconnection of two charts with the same symbol

Postby TomasD » 04 Mar 2015

I have two charts on the same symbol. First chart 1h timeframe second chart 1m timeframe. It can be set to draw trend line / fibonacci to chart 1h timeframe was trend line / fibonacci displayed on the chart timeframe 1m?

JoshM

Re: Interconnection of two charts with the same symbol  [SOLVED]

Postby JoshM » 04 Mar 2015

I have two charts on the same symbol. First chart 1h timeframe second chart 1m timeframe. It can be set to draw trend line / fibonacci to chart 1h timeframe was trend line / fibonacci displayed on the chart timeframe 1m?
This is unfortunately not possible. There's a similar feature request that you can vote for and keep track of:

MC-138 - Add Drawing Tool to All Linked Charts with same instrument in a workspace

TomasD

Re: Interconnection of two charts with the same symbol

Postby TomasD » 04 Mar 2015

This is unfortunately not possible. There's a similar feature request that you can vote for and keep track of:

MC-138 - Add Drawing Tool to All Linked Charts with same instrument in a workspace

Thanks, I voted

Return to “MultiCharts”