charts

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
york timothy

charts

Postby york timothy » 26 Feb 2008

Hello Andrew,
Would it be possible to have a feature that allows you to set up a chart that is used as a template for all charts? I use certain volume charts as well as a proprietary study for all my charts. However, I must set up each chart individually, as it stands, instead of being able to use 1 chart as a template for all my charts. It would make it simpler if such a feature were added especially when you are using many, many charts.
Since I only trade stocks, I would like to suggest that some form of "watchlist" be instituted in MC to make it easier for those who trade stocks, simply because of the number of charts involved. I realize you get many requests for different features but I feel this would benefit all traders including futures traders. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Tim

TJ

Re: charts

Postby TJ » 26 Feb 2008

Hello Andrew,
Would it be possible to have a feature that allows you to set up a chart that is used as a template for all charts? I use certain volume charts as well as a proprietary study for all my charts. However, I must set up each chart individually, as it stands, instead of being able to use 1 chart as a template for all my charts. It would make it simpler if such a feature were added especially when you are using many, many charts.
Since I only trade stocks, I would like to suggest that some form of "watchlist" be instituted in MC to make it easier for those who trade stocks, simply because of the number of charts involved. I realize you get many requests for different features but I feel this would benefit all traders including futures traders. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Tim
(Andrew is off at 2pm ET... instead of making you wait another day, here's the info you need:)

The feature is called Study Template.

Right click on the chart... it is in the middle of the pop up window.

york timothy

Postby york timothy » 26 Feb 2008

Hello TJ,
Thank you very much, it worked like a charm. This is going to simplify things for me and save a lot of work. Once again, thank you very much.

Kindest regards,

Tim

Return to “MultiCharts”