1. Optimization doesn't lock entire program, just the one chart and only if necessary. MC has a great multi-threaded interface that doesn't slow down the user while it is doing long calculations (unlike TS), with this one glaring exception.
2. There should be an option so that the tracking line only moves when the mouse is clicked. This would allow users to more easily study multiple, related charts.
3. Selection of indicators on the charts should only occur when the right mouse button is clicked, not the left. The left mouse button selecting them causes difficulty reading values in dense graphs.
4. Intrabar testing of stop loss and profit target with precision settings, if this doesn't already exist.
5. Comma-formatted numbers in the performance report so one can quickly recognize large numbers' magnitudes.
6. Optimization with custom fitness factors based on a user-input formula.
features I'd like added
Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Andrew Kirillov
- Posts: 1589
- Joined: 28 Jul 2005
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 31 times