bitcoin on multicharts

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bjornc

bitcoin on multicharts

Postby bjornc » 18 Jun 2015

I just got this mail:
Coinsetter Email Hello! We thought you'd like to read this update from Coinsetter.
coinsetter High Performance Bitcoin Exchange
Based in New York City
Hey Bjorn,

Coinsetter and Shift Forex, a leading forex advisory firm, today announced the launch of Bitbroker, a new bitcoin liquidity and market data service for foreign exchange brokers. Bitbroker enables forex brokers to add bitcoin as a trading option within existing margin FX infrastructures, with full support for MT 4 via an MT4 bridge.

In addition to high performance technology, Bitbroker further supports brokers with margin trading and shorting, providing up to 5:1 leverage to make integration less capital intensive. Brokers can connect via FIX API or MT4 bridge.

Read more about this new product on our blog .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doesnt Multicharts use the fix api thing?
You can open door to the full bitcoin community as beeing the first professional backtestting platform.. and shall maybe get a bunch of new customers.

I'm dreaming of this for a few years now.. :) please make a broker connection to this service

JoshM

Re: bitcoin on multicharts

Postby JoshM » 19 Jun 2015

You can open door to the full bitcoin community as beeing the first professional backtestting platform.. and shall maybe get a bunch of new customers.
If you want, in the meantime you can trade bitcoin CFDs through the MultiCharts supported broker AvaTrade. See here.

bjornc

Postby bjornc » 19 Jun 2015

I used avatrade just for that but
a) their charts are like totaly not legit on bitcoin (also fx look bit different .. missing spikes etc.)
b) automatic closing positions during weekend or something..on bitcoin (btc trades 24/24 7/7)
c) i had to wait 15min before i could close a winning position.. (i did lose much profit on that since price turned the other way already in that period of time)
d) 20x leverage on btc market = just asking for problems..and big spreads
e) even if all above was ok, then autotrading on avatrade just doesnt work..

thanks for suggestion though

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 19 Jun 2015

Hello bjornc,

The FIX is a protocol. Each individual FIX connection has its own specifics so there is no universal connection to each and every available FIX broker. Please contact your broker directly and tell them that you are interested in using their services in MultiCharts. You can also contact us directly to have a custom broker connection developed for you.

Return to “MultiCharts”