What's the most I can salvage from before Windows Refresh?  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
macrotrader

What's the most I can salvage from before Windows Refresh?

Postby macrotrader » 18 Jul 2015

Dear Administrators, in a hurry to fix a bios error that prevented me to start-up my pc, I "refreshed my pc", much to my dismay as it removed all previous software applications. The last time I backed up my multicharts 9.0.10360.400 was in Feb 2015 - and I have these database files TScache.GDB, TSstorage.GDB and FBportfolio.gdb. Also had all my Power Lang files back then. Now that I have re-installed the latest MC, how and where do I place the old database files back please? Also, is there anyway I could salvage anything from more from Windows.old directory? e.g. powerlang codes?

This is quite a nightmare for me... appreciate your kind assistance.

TJ

Re: What's the most I can salvage from before Windows Refres  [SOLVED]

Postby TJ » 18 Jul 2015

Dear Administrators, in a hurry to fix a bios error that prevented me to start-up my pc, I "refreshed my pc", much to my dismay as it removed all previous software applications. The last time I backed up my multicharts 9.0.10360.400 was in Feb 2015 - and I have these database files TScache.GDB, TSstorage.GDB and FBportfolio.gdb. Also had all my Power Lang files back then. Now that I have re-installed the latest MC, how and where do I place the old database files back please? Also, is there anyway I could salvage anything from more from Windows.old directory? e.g. powerlang codes?

This is quite a nightmare for me... appreciate your kind assistance.

See post #2
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6845

Return to “MultiCharts”