Error in study message  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
designer01

Error in study message

Postby designer01 » 24 Oct 2015

Why do I get this error in FX symbol charts "Cannot access Currency Conversion Server" "Calculation will be stopped" and turns off all my signals in that chart?
Thanks

TJ

Re: Error in study message

Postby TJ » 24 Oct 2015

Why do I get this error in FX symbol charts "Cannot access Currency Conversion Server" "Calculation will be stopped" and turns off all my signals in that chart?
Thanks
Please state your MultiCharts version.

JoshM

Re: Error in study message  [SOLVED]

Postby JoshM » 25 Oct 2015

That issue, when previously reported, was fixed in MC 9.0 Release:
New builds (10758/10759) of MultiCharts 9.0 Release with the fix for the "Cannot access Currency Conversion Server" issue have been published on our website. Please update your MultiCharts to get the fix.
Source.

However, when did you experience this issue? Because it can also be caused by server maintenance:
(...) the issue was caused by the currency conversion server being restarted for regular maintanance. The connection has been restored 8 minutes after your connection attempt. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Source.

If it happened this weekend, I wouldn't be to concerned about it since then it likely is server maintenance.

Return to “MultiCharts”