Issue with historic CQG candles prices

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bazyoung

Issue with historic CQG candles prices

Postby bazyoung » 05 Jan 2016

MC,

I am still having major issues with incorrect CQG historic candle prices with EP, NQ, YM & TF symbols.

When turning my workstation back on from live trading. All the live prices I have witnessed and my propitiatory pivot indicator has plotted based from session highs, lows, closes etc have all changed.

I have manually marked and plotted levels from live data on charts and turned work station off and back on and all the live (correct) prices have changed, causing what was accurate good data to be inaccurate bad data, which in turn gives me false signals from my indicator pivots and causes much frustration and concerns to us.

As sure can appreciate. I cannot trade or backrest or even know what is correct and what is wrong! This causes uncertainty and cannot happen when day trading. This has been going on for months, I currently have client funds I am unable to manage until I am certain the data been received is correct.

Its sad to say that MC & CQG are not working as one would have expected. Could some one please look into and rectify as a matter of priority as been a few months now and has been raised and acknowledged by MC as an issue, but still with no fix.

regards

Barry

Return to “MultiCharts”