Order and Position Tracker Window Save Settings

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Stormy

Order and Position Tracker Window Save Settings

Postby Stormy » 27 Jan 2016

Hello,
Just wondering if it is possible to save the setup of the Order and Position Tracker Window.
I prefer some fields re-arranged or removed, however if I close the window and re open later the
setup has reverted to its original state.

Thank You,

Mike

TA100

Re: Order and Position Tracker Window Save Settings

Postby TA100 » 27 Jan 2016

Hello,
Just wondering if it is possible to save the setup of the Order and Position Tracker Window.
I prefer some fields re-arranged or removed, however if I close the window and re open later the
setup has reverted to its original state.

Thank You,

Mike
Mike, that would be useful! -

I'd also like to add a few more basic requests..

a) Same with all the toolbars which re-populate a desktop in no order - why can't a desktop remember which toolbars were loaded previously (I only use 8 icons so the other 200 are of no use)
(This is pretty standard on most other trading platforms but such a time waste of time to have to unable un-required toolbars!! every reload)
Solution - make the default NO toolbars and save LAST toolbar setting to each desktop

b) Status line in (format window \ status line) has a gazillion data selections for each chart yet the default setting is for MC to start with ALL gazillion - if you only want to display say automate order execution switch, symbol, strategy settings and Close why is it necessary to reconfigure (disable the gazillion other options) on every single chart created? Another complete waste of time - every time!
Solution - make the default with NO selections

c) When will the function GetTodaysRTTradeEquity be enabled? Again standard in many other platforms..

Thanks

Return to “MultiCharts”