Problem after upgrade to win10  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Power09

Problem after upgrade to win10

Postby Power09 » 08 Feb 2016

Hi,
I'm trying Multicharts easylanguage edition 64 bit version, but I can't work with some indicators with a friend of mine gave me. I'm working on Windows 10 64 bit which comes from an upgrade from Windows 8.1 installed without reset and format, a simple upgrade suggested by Microsoft windows upgrade. Before the upgrade, with windows OS 8.1 all worked fine, but then (some days ago), I've made the suggested upgrade from Microsoft to Windows 10 64 bit. The Upgrade was made maintaining the files and the programs but now Multicharts seems to Not work at all.
Now, many of the functions and indicators of Multicharts don't work and there is no way to make them work.
I've tried to open the indicators and functions in PowerLanguage and they seems to be ok, but if I try to compile them (on many of them) I have an "error on Line 0 and column 0" (the problem is that there is NO line 0 and column 0). I've tried to uninstall and reinstall Multicharts, to import many times the indicators, but the problem is still there. Now the indicators and functions don't compile.
Any suggestion? Does anyone has had the same problem after the upgrade to windows10 from windows 8.1?
The main problem is on copiling functions and indicators that can not be compiled and gives me always the error on Line 0 and Column 0 specially on main HADES and EL collections functions.
Please give me an help or a suggestion to what to do.
Thanks!!!

TJ

Re: Problem after upgrade to win10  [SOLVED]

Postby TJ » 08 Feb 2016

Power09

Re: Problem after upgrade to win10

Postby Power09 » 08 Feb 2016

Thank you.

Return to “MultiCharts”