Market Scanner update  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
waldem

Market Scanner update

Postby waldem » 01 Apr 2016

Hallo sir, i ask you the possibility to update the Market scanner not every tick but in continuous every time that bid or ask change.
i have created one MS with bid,ask and spread ask-bid but obviously is in delay.

thank you.

ABC

Re: Market Scanner update

Postby ABC » 04 Apr 2016

Hi waldem,

this should be possible by forcefully recalculating your study using RecalcLastBarAfter.
This wouldn't mean your study gets updated with every bid ask change though, but it would be updated every X seconds (as low as 100 milliseconds).

Regards,

ABC

waldem

Postby waldem » 04 Apr 2016

Hallo ABC, thank you, i use this function and i knows perfectly and is exhactly the reason of my question.
As far as i know it cannot works in Market scanner because to be used in system you need also to set Intrabarordergeneration that not exhist in Market Scanner but forcely is updated every thick.
This is what i understood; i tried this function in code and is not working, maybe you know how make it work.
Attachments
Marketscanner.png
(9.11 KiB) Downloaded 556 times

ABC

Re: Market Scanner update  [SOLVED]

Postby ABC » 04 Apr 2016

waldem,

I somehow feel we are talking about different things. I am talking about a reserved word in the code: https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... stBarAfter

According to Henry's post here "RecalcLastBarAfter" code word works in the scanner window." therefore I am not exactly sure what you are referring to.

Regards,

ABC

waldem

Postby waldem » 05 Apr 2016

That's perfect! i never seen Henry's answer but was what i looking for.
thank you!

Return to “MultiCharts”