missing Data....??  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Uhrbi

missing Data....??

Postby Uhrbi » 17 May 2016

Hello,

I have a question regarding Multicharts and TS Datafeed. In the last couple of weeks I had several occurences where there was data missing on the chart, which obviously lead to problems with my systems. There have been whole days missing, reloading did not help and what is even weirder is that in quotemanager the tick data is correct, but minute data is missing.
So my questions are did anyone experience similar beaviour from MC?
Is there something I can do to prevent this from happening?
Is probably the combination of TS data with MC not the best, and what would be a better choice?

Any suggestions welcome!!

Thanks! Uhrbi

Henry MultiСharts

Re: missing Data....??

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 17 May 2016

Hello Uhrbi,

I believe Katrin is already working on this case with you. Please continue the direct correspondence on this matter with her.

Uhrbi

Re: missing Data....??

Postby Uhrbi » 18 May 2016

.... unfortunately the direct correspondence has not yielded any solution!!!
The answer I got was
"We have analyzed the log files and it looks like everything was performing fine and the data was received for the 6th of May."

So the problem still remains and it happens on various products. I am still hoping that someone has an idea, how to prevent this from happening. (the fact that the tick data is correct, but minute data is not is especially weird)

Henry MultiСharts

Re: missing Data....??  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 18 May 2016

Uhrbi, as Katrin has instructed you in the email - please contract her directly in case you still have the issue.

Return to “MultiCharts”