Add-Ons

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
Gann_Man

Add-Ons

Postby Gann_Man » 10 Jun 2016

MultiCharts .NET64 Version 9.1 Release (Build 12589)

When I choose 'Insert Study' and click on the 'Add-Ons' tab, the list is empty. I have tried to reinstall/repair without success. Does anyone know how to get the Add-Ons back? Does anyone else have this problem? See attachment. Thanks all.
Attachments
Add-Ons.jpg
(34.94 KiB) Downloaded 1233 times

ABC

Re: Add-Ons

Postby ABC » 11 Jun 2016

Gann_Man,

wasn't this list always empty in Multicharts.NET? I don't recall ever seeing anything in there (unless in regular Multicharts of course) and I don't have anything in there in Version 9.1 Release (Build 12589) either.

Regards,

ABC

Gann_Man

Postby Gann_Man » 12 Jun 2016

My MultiCharts.net PAID version does not have any Add-Ons. However, the MultiCharts.net FREE version has 165 Add-Ons! What's up with that?

ABC

Postby ABC » 13 Jun 2016

That's likely because a developer can easily protect his/her code in the FREE Multicharts.NET, but the PAID version doesn't have this ability, yet. As far as I am aware there is no plan to change that in the immediate future, but I am sure Henry is able to explain this better.

Regards,

ABC
My MultiCharts.net PAID version does not have any Add-Ons. However, the MultiCharts.net FREE version has 165 Add-Ons! What's up with that?

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”