Order and Position Tracker Window

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Gann_Man

Order and Position Tracker Window

Postby Gann_Man » 14 Jun 2016

I entered an OCO bracket order today in my live account. As price was nearing my buy limit order my computer froze. I had to power down and restart my computer to recover. Once I got Multicharts opened back up and checked the 'Order and Position Tracker Window' my buy limit order had been hit and I was long the market. Also, my live trade was showing in the DOM. Since Multicharts was not running at the time I was filled, no entry order information was saved. Is there any way I can refresh or manually edit/add the entry order date, time, price, etc. to reflect this actual trade? All the trades taken after this are NOT in sync, entries are showing as exits and exits are showing as entries. My 'Trades Summary' tab is now worthless! Please HELP! Thank you.

Kristina MultiCharts

Re: Order and Position Tracker Window

Postby Kristina MultiCharts » 15 Jun 2016

Hello,

Unfortunately it is not possible to edit data in Order and Position Tracker. Although you can export all Tabs of Order and Position Tracker in Excel, save the file and then change it as needed. After that you can delete all information from OPT in order for new trades to be displayed correctly.

Here is the instruction how to export data from OPT to Excel: http://www.multicharts.com/trading-soft ... a_to_Excel

If you need to delete history from Order and Position Tracker -> in MultiCharts please go to File -> Preferences -> Directories Tab ->Order and Position Tracker data -> copy the path -> open the path and delete strategy_orders folder and positions_history folder if needed.

Return to “MultiCharts”