the dollar line

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
zukkaweb

the dollar line

Postby zukkaweb » 02 Apr 2008

i find this instrument very usefull, is a line that you plot in graph from 2 point and tell you by the movement up or down how many ticks are, are dollar and % movement.

i find it in another software, is it possible to have in MC?

is it like calculator that we have on mc.

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 07 Apr 2008

Hi zukkaweb,

We do have a calculator, but it only shows percentage, not absolute values.

We think yours is a valuable suggestion. We will consider expanding this feature.

zukkaweb

Postby zukkaweb » 09 Apr 2008

This features is very very very usefull, and it used to view immediately on the chart. There is in MC the calculator why don't improve it early? in the next beta could be?

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 14 Apr 2008

Hi zukkaweb,

We do think that your suggestion is a very good one. Unfortunately, we cannot implement all the features at the same time. We have so many already planned for the release. But the improvements you are suggesting will definitely be impelemented in future.

zukkaweb

Postby zukkaweb » 13 Nov 2008

Hi zukkaweb,

We do think that your suggestion is a very good one. Unfortunately, we cannot implement all the features at the same time. We have so many already planned for the release. But the improvements you are suggesting will definitely be impelemented in future.
up

dollar line

vienna

Postby vienna » 14 Nov 2008

This would be a great feature.

I had requested/ inquired about it about a year ago, was referred to a programmer whom I hired to make a tool for me where you draw 2 horizontal trend lines and the tool gives you the difference in Dollars.

Tool was not very satisfying though, too complicated to use- dropped it.

Return to “MultiCharts”