Resolution link Scanner > Charts

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bensat

Resolution link Scanner > Charts

Postby bensat » 29 Sep 2016

Is there any solution to link the resolution of a symbol between <Scanner > and <Charts> so I can switch between the resolution easily in the <Chart> by clicking the symbol in the <Scanner> only ?

Screenshot

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Ben

arnie

Re: Resolution link Scanner > Charts

Postby arnie » 29 Sep 2016

Is there any solution to link the resolution of a symbol between <Scanner > and <Charts> so I can switch between the resolution easily in the <Chart> by clicking the symbol in the <Scanner> only ?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Ben
hi ben

that's a great idea, coloring the scanner cells and use it as a heatmap, great idea indeed

the only way you can do what you want is by right click the symbol and create a new chat window. this way you'll have the chart with the scanner resolution.
by linking the chart, there's no resolution link option for it

you can also change the resolution by using the command line. just write 8pt and the chart resolution will change to 8 point, or 5min, or 1d, or 1wk...

bensat

Postby bensat » 30 Sep 2016

Thank you Arnie for sharing your thoughts. I would love to see a 'Resolution' link in Multicharts. Should not be a big thing to realize.

Kind Regards.

Ben

elitetrader

Postby elitetrader » 13 Dec 2019

Hello Ben,

Hope you are doing well. I this thread and i like how what you have done with the scanner cell. if you dont mind me asking how did you do that? I would appreciate if you could shed some insight .

Best Regards,

Return to “MultiCharts”