MC does not get account info from LIVE IB account, orders go

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
alko

MC does not get account info from LIVE IB account, orders go

Postby alko » 07 Oct 2016

Hello,

Issue - MC does not get LIVE IB account info, sends others though. Pls help.

About two days ago, MC showed no open position in the account tracker window though i knew that there were positions opened. it was still connected to IB and showed account info. Then i closed all MC apps and relaunched MC. Now, though it shows connection to IB and IB API shows the connection, MC no longer shows open positions at IB and does not show account info. Apparently orders still go through, however, when entering manually order goes through but it is not shown in the orders window of order and position tracker and it does not effect open position window that show no open positions.
Please, advise what should be the solution?

Latest: Restart the server - did not solve the issue.

TJ

Re: MC does not get account info from LIVE IB account, order

Postby TJ » 07 Oct 2016

Hello,

Issue - MC does not get LIVE IB account info, sends others though. Pls help.

About two days ago, MC showed no open position in the account tracker window though i knew that there were positions opened. it was still connected to IB and showed account info. Then i closed all MC apps and relaunched MC. Now, though it shows connection to IB and IB API shows the connection, MC no longer shows open positions at IB and does not show account info. Apparently orders still go through, however, when entering manually order goes through but it is not shown in the orders window of order and position tracker and it does not effect open position window that show no open positions.
Please, advise what should be the solution?

Latest: Restart the server - did not solve the issue.

For problems of this nature,
you should use Live Chat to connect to tech support so that they can see the problem first hand.

alko

Postby alko » 07 Oct 2016

ok, will do, thx.

Alex MultiCharts

Postby Alex MultiCharts » 07 Oct 2016

When the issue is reproduced, please provide information requested in the Live Chat and we will investigate it.

Return to “MultiCharts”