Playback data

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
plaforte

Playback data

Postby plaforte » 01 Jun 2017

Hello, I am using MC64 version 10.0 build 13626 with TS data feed.

I use playback with one currency pair and 6 time frames 10ticks, 5seconds, 1minute, 5 minutes, 15minutes, 60minutes. It is in one workspace and I open a separate Multicharts session for that one, in addition to my regular trading session.

When I want to start playback say 3 days ago, I get the message "Waiting for detailed data" and it takes sometimes 20 minutes to load. I playback with 1 minute step.

My question, Is this data saved on my PC for future use or do I have to reload every time ?

Thank you
Pierre

Angelina MultiСharts

Re: Playback data

Postby Angelina MultiСharts » 01 Jun 2017

Hello plaforte,

It depends on the data feed settings. If "Save data to local database" is enabled in TS settings in QuoteManager, then historical data will be stored.
Please also make sure that all MC data requests are set to ASAP in TS Download Scheduler.

plaforte

Re: Playback data

Postby plaforte » 01 Jun 2017

Hello Angelina,

In QuoteManager, my TS settings "Save data to local database" is enabled. But in this "settings" window, it shows the version of TS as 9.01 but the version on my computer is 9.1 could that be a problem ? That is the only choice in the dropdown selection. Overall I have no problem just this slow downloading for playback.

Thank you
Pierre

Return to “MultiCharts”