Please VOTE : Holiday Lists: recurring events by user  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Zheka

Please VOTE : Holiday Lists: recurring events by user

Postby Zheka » 02 Jun 2017

At the moment, one has to manually add a Holiday/Event for each and every occurence of it in the past and in the future.

Please add a way to:
- specify calendar "rules" for the recurring user-added event (incl. duration) and applicability (one-time, backwards and forward).
- create user-defined holiday lists
- ability to apply several lists to an instrument (ideally) or at least to an Exchange/ECN

This will also provide a rough way to test trading around known regular Economic Events as well.

https://www.multicharts.com/pm/public/m ... es/MC-2249

P.S: I have just (May 30) upgraded to MC 10 but the Holiday list is current up until Dec 2016...
How does it get updated at the moment? Automatically by MC? How often?

Angelina MultiСharts

Re: Please VOTE : Holiday Lists: recurring events by user

Postby Angelina MultiСharts » 02 Jun 2017

The Holiday list was updated in MultiCharts 10 Release 3 (the currently available one is Release 7), it is working fine on our end with the latest version and we did not receive and other reports about the issue. Holiday list is updated about once a year.

If you had DataUpdater.exe error, before you run MC go to the folder where you have the platform installed, and run DataUpdater.exe as Administrator, available in the right mouse click menu.

Zheka

Re: Please VOTE : Holiday Lists: recurring events by user  [SOLVED]

Postby Zheka » 03 Jun 2017

I have just installed the latest MC 10 R7 over R5.

DataUpdater.exe run without a problem and I can now see the updated holiday list.

Return to “MultiCharts”