Data on indicators doesn't update until next day

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Kamisyed

Data on indicators doesn't update until next day

Postby Kamisyed » 03 Aug 2017

Hi, I have certain indicators on my scanner, and none of them update until the next day (including volume, close, etc.) although they update on the chart right after session close.
Note: I understand in-built close in the scanner will not work with EoD data so using an indicator for this. It still shows yesterdays data.

I am using EoD data from Esignal for the Karachi stock exchange (KAR) which closes at 3:30pm (my 2:30pm and 6:30am New York time).

From reading the forums, It seems there is something to do with updates on the scanner taking place on a change of date. Is there a work-around for this so the indicators update on the scanner immediately on session close (just like the chart)?

As an fyi, I have the quote manager collecting data r/t data as on and have confirmed session times for the exchange are correct. Additionally, under Files > Preferences, I have Data server Mode as online with Download Missing Historical Data ticked.

Anna MultiCharts

Re: Data on indicators doesn't update until next day

Postby Anna MultiCharts » 04 Aug 2017

Hello, Kamisyed!

Our engineers need to test this on our side. Please, send your workspaces and export of instruments with data to support@multicharts.com

Return to “MultiCharts”