IB+MC data download for HKG stock SEHK STK  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
kiyi0317

IB+MC data download for HKG stock SEHK STK

Postby kiyi0317 » 12 Oct 2017

dear,

I using IB+MC for a year, mostly use for HK futures, and I would subscribed HK stock market data on this week. I could load the chart on TWS, but no data on MC. even the future data was live on at the same time.

according to IB, the account was subscribed stock data successfully. and so I could find the real time chart on TWS. that would be MC issue, what and how MC getting data thru API?

IB also run a test exe. and show me the data is available thru API port. the problem should be MC request something wrong thru API. please help to find out what is the problem actually.

FYI, I had login three IB accounts at the same time, using three different broker profiles with three different ports, and connect with MC individual workspace separately.

Version: MultiCharts64 Version 10.0 Release (Build 14417)

please help me out. thx
Kiyi

jojo0908

Re: IB+MC data download for HKG stock SEHK STK

Postby jojo0908 » 15 Oct 2017

go Edit symbol, check the Exchange & ECN's settins is SEHK or not
also check the price scale...movement.
finally check the sessions

kiyi0317

Re: IB+MC data download for HKG stock SEHK STK

Postby kiyi0317 » 16 Oct 2017

jojo, thanks for your reply. finally, I fixed it when I change the port same as to the specific account in QuoteManager > tools > Data source > IB > setting.

kiyi0317

Re: IB+MC data download for HKG stock SEHK STK  [SOLVED]

Postby kiyi0317 » 16 Oct 2017

It seems that we can open various IB+MC workspaces by different port settings, but it just have only one port for data source.

Return to “MultiCharts”