Cryptocurrency data feed

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
maxima

Cryptocurrency data feed

Postby maxima » 21 Oct 2017

SC now has half dosen of crypto data providers. You people really are missing the train,

At least give your users a way to program API access to the exchanges you dont support.

A universal data feed app with your own API on MC end and extensible code (preferably open source) so I can for example write a bit of C# to access GDAX API and feed it into your API.

This is no brainer and can be written by a good C# dev in few days.

Its really silly not to.

I can write it for you quickly if you are so busy, if you make me a good offer.

JoshM

Re: Cryptocurrency data feed

Postby JoshM » 23 Oct 2017

At least give your users a way to program API access to the exchanges you dont support.

A universal data feed app with your own API on MC end and extensible code (preferably open source)
This is a very cool idea and opens up a whole lot of possibilities. Nice thinking Maxima.

maxima

Postby maxima » 23 Oct 2017

its not mine. it what SC does with their DTC.. but their support is making me puke. if there was a proper charting to replace SC I would be gone like 8 yrs ago.. there is this Czech guy who wrote it in c++ 10 yrs ago and he is still the one who does the stuff and support.. he is absolutely horrible person.. but it works for me. so I just ignore him :)

Anna MultiCharts

Postby Anna MultiCharts » 01 Nov 2017

Hello, maxima!

Thank you for your suggestion.
We don’t have any limitation for cryptocurrencies in MultiCharts. If the data for them is provided by our data feeds, then you can have it in MultiCharts. But as far as we know none of our supported data vendors or brokers supports cryptocurrencies.
As for the exchanges – MultiCharts has a number of pre-built exchanges. If the required exchange is not present in that list it is possible to add it:
https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... ange.2FECN

maxima

Postby maxima » 01 Nov 2017

you missed the point completely..

Anna MultiCharts

Postby Anna MultiCharts » 01 Nov 2017

Maxima,

if you'd like to get an API for developing a data feed connection, please, contact us by e-mail: support@multicharts.com and we'll provide you the info on this matter.

swisstrader82

Postby swisstrader82 » 25 Jun 2019

is there any possibilities that you will provide and API not just for data but for executions and live trading? for crypto exchanges like BitMex, Bitfinex, GDAX etc.?

Anna MultiCharts

Postby Anna MultiCharts » 27 Jun 2019

Hello, swisstrader82!

Yes, we also have an API for order execution. For any questions related to API please email us:
https://www.multicharts.com/support/

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”