SHORT SELLING STOCK WITH WEBANK

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
danigiu

SHORT SELLING STOCK WITH WEBANK

Postby danigiu » 16 Jan 2018

Hi ,
I am not able to go short on stocks with WEBANK, everytime I put a short order I get an error 3SHA "SALE NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE THE AMOUNT EXCEED THE AMOUNT AVAILABLE IN PORTFOLIO LONG". I have asked WEBANK about and they replied I should use Sell_Intrady or Sell_Overnight, so I'm standing there and not able to move forward, please Help! attached the screenshot of the error.
Danigiu
Short Rigettato.jpg
(458.64 KiB) Downloaded 579 times

maxmax68

Re: SHORT SELLING STOCK WITH WEBANK

Postby maxmax68 » 16 Jan 2018

Hello danigiu,
with WeBank using SellShort orders you can go short on future (Ftse Mib, Dax and their mini version).

Sorry,
I do not remember if it is possible to flag somewhere in WeBank platform to say
that all Multichart's Buy&Sell orders must be seen as Intraday orders from WeBank.

Best regards
Massimo

danigiu

Postby danigiu » 17 Jan 2018

Thank you Massimo, I checked the T3 open but I did not find the possibility to flag.
Best Regards

maxmax68

Postby maxmax68 » 17 Jan 2018

I made a search in the forum and found this:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12512&p=60637&hilit=INTRADAY#p59617

An old problem that unfortunately has not been solved to this day.

paolo195

Postby paolo195 » 19 Jan 2018

hello maxmax68 but webank what does he say ? immagino tu sia italiano e siccome anche io ho webank mi piacerebbe risolvere prima di iniziare a utilizzarla. che tu sappia ci sono altre problematiche ? thank you :D

maxmax68

Postby maxmax68 » 19 Jan 2018

I'm sorry Paolo,
but I have not used MC with WeBank for several months, so I'm not updated on any improvements.
Please, search for WeBank in the forum and you will find some items.
As far as my experience is concerned, I have always found problems in synchronizing the strategy applied to the single chart and automatically traded with the actual execution of the orders.
This is clearly a problem that leads to the loss of synchronization between strategy and real market position, making it effectively unusable MC to really do automatic trading with WeBank with real money.
I have found that you can partially bypass the problem with signal! From Broker To Strategy MP Synchronizer! From Strategy To Broker MP Synchronizer! or using Global Variables, but it is certainly not the best way to trade or a way that allows you to rely on MC for trading with WeBank.
This is only my opinion with regard to my personal and limited experience.
I see that the support of MC - that is very professional - in each release brings improvements regarding Webank, but unfortunately I have the feeling that the bank has no interest in investing money on MC to solve problems and ensure a correct and safe automatic trading.
Best regards
Massimo

Return to “MultiCharts”