Opentick Issues Still

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Thomas Mann

Opentick Issues Still

Postby Thomas Mann » 02 May 2008

Hi Marina,
I have been investigating the spike bar issues I experienced with my Opentick feed and the latest release. I have figured out that if I request tick data and specify the number of days I want it causes the spike and compression of data into 1 bar. If I request however a number of bars back then the data is received just fine. I would like someone in Engineering to look into this since I have to believe getting data should not work either way if the issue was with Opentick.
thanks

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 02 May 2008

Hi Thomas,

May I ask you to send us the logs from Start-> Programs -> MultiCharts -> Logs -> tsServer and also a screenshot to match the logs? Basically, you would need to plot the bars again, take a screenshot of the bars that aren't shown correctly and then zip and send us the logs.

Thank you for your assistance!

Thomas Mann

Postby Thomas Mann » 03 May 2008

Hi Marina,
The logs are sent as well as a chart showing the spike bar.
Attached is the pic of the spike bar I sent with the logs. Again I will emphasize that when I request number of bars instead of days the interface seems to work with Opentick so I suspect something is different in getting bar data vs Day data. Thanks for the help in resolving this.
Attachments
Capture.jpg
Capture.jpg (88.81 KiB) Viewed 122 times

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 07 May 2008

Hi Thomas,

I am afraid we have never received your workspace and the logs. Could you please send those to mpashkova@tssupport.com?

Thank you.

Return to “MultiCharts”