re-positioning lower level charts

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bowlesj3

re-positioning lower level charts

Postby bowlesj3 » 19 Oct 2018

Hi,

When I have a larger bar size chart (5 minutes) and a smaller bar size chart (1 minute) and I have vertical/time cursor tracking turned on and I see some bars which are farther back in time on the 5 minute bar chart that are not visible in the 1 minute chart and I click the 5 minute bar chart to force the 1 minute bar chart to show those bars the 1 minute bar chart bars that match where I clicked on the 5 minute bar chart center. The same occurs if I click on a location on the 5 minute bar chart that is future in time (the 1 minute bars center where I clicked).

Centering that I describe above is very slow for my purposes. What would be better is this.
1/ If I click a spot on the 5 minute bars which is back in time the 1 minute bars would snap to show those bars on the left side rather than center them.
2/ If I click a spot on the 5 minute bars which is forward in time the 1 minute bars would snap to show those bars on the right side rather than center them.

Is it possible (via option) to make this happen? As always if not and if I make this a feature request it should be a 3 way option (left, center, right) with centering the default. Maybe the left and right could be a (Number of bars from the left/right).

Thanks,
John

TJ

Re: re-positioning lower level charts

Postby TJ » 19 Oct 2018

Which MC version?

bowlesj3

Re: re-positioning lower level charts

Postby bowlesj3 » 19 Oct 2018

Which MC version?
Version 11.0 built 15808

Return to “MultiCharts”