Feature Request: Wicks for Line Break Charts

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
iceman_1000000

Feature Request: Wicks for Line Break Charts

Postby iceman_1000000 » 11 Jan 2019

I have been using the software IRT by Linnsoft for a long time but recently have been using Multicharts as well. I would love to use it exclusively however the only thing that always keeps from switching completely is the fact that I trade off Linebreak charts.

With IRT I have the ability to get the wick information. However with Multicharts that doesn't seem to be an option. Not having the wicks makes a huge difference in manual trading as well as trying to develop a system.

Any chance this can get implemented. I would think it wouldn't be difficult as the tick information is clearly there since it will display with other chart types.

Thanks for the help!

Keywords

3LB Linebreak TLB Line Break Three Line Break

TJ

Re: Feature Request: Wicks for Line Break Charts

Postby TJ » 11 Jan 2019

I have been using the software IRT by Linnsoft for a long time but recently have been using Multicharts as well. I would love to use it exclusively however the only thing that always keeps from switching completely is the fact that I trade off Linebreak charts.

With IRT I have the ability to get the wick information. However with Multicharts that doesn't seem to be an option. Not having the wicks makes a huge difference in manual trading as well as trying to develop a system.

Any chance this can get implemented. I would think it wouldn't be difficult as the tick information is clearly there since it will display with other chart types.

Thanks for the help!

Keywords

3LB Linebreak TLB Line Break Three Line Break

You can always program the logic into your strategy.

iceman_1000000

Postby iceman_1000000 » 11 Jan 2019

Thanks TJ any chance you can give more information about how I would accomplish that?

TJ

Postby TJ » 11 Jan 2019

Thanks TJ any chance you can give more information about how I would accomplish that?

MultiChart's PowerLanguage is an English-like programming language. You can write your logic into your strategy.

See post #6 for ideas
viewtopic.php?t=11713

Return to “MultiCharts”