Now all I have is older chart data after I shut down system for the weekend and opened MC up.....  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
quantum777

Now all I have is older chart data after I shut down system for the weekend and opened MC up.....

Postby quantum777 » 15 Jul 2019

I shut down system for the weekend and opened MC up.....

quantum777

Re: Now all I have is older chart data after I shut down system for the weekend and opened MC up.....

Re: Now all I have is older chart data after I shut down my system for the weekend then started it back up today (Monday, MC and IB API Controller). Last data data on seven inverted pair charts (14 total) is 6/24/2019. Do I really have to reload the data for each chart ?

TJ

Re: Now all I have is older chart data after I shut down system for the weekend and opened MC up.....

Postby TJ » 15 Jul 2019

Did you make sure all the MC components are closed before shutting down the computer?

quantum777

Re: Now all I have is older chart data after I shut down system for the weekend and opened MC up.....  [SOLVED]

TJ, I had three grandchildren over all weekend which turned my mind to mush and I do not remember how I closed MC.
I just finished reloading a months worth of data for all 7 pairs so I am good to go.
Thanks for your question/reply and I will be more thoughtful when closing MC.
Blessings to you and family.
Quantum777

Return to “MultiCharts”