Impossible to create Custom Future after Last Roll-Over

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
CrazyNasdaq

Impossible to create Custom Future after Last Roll-Over

Postby CrazyNasdaq » 07 Jan 2020

I've the same problem with every instruments in my database of quotes to create a continuous custom future after the last Roll-Over
I've problems with USA future: emini Nasdaq, emini Dow, emini SP500 or EuroFx future even if I've all the needed quotes till the last trading day of the expired contract and all the quotes for the actual contract and the next contract.
My Custom Future which I've always used til the recetnt past without any change in settings, stopped to work and stay always in "establishing connection..." mode. NO Way to have a continuous contract chart with Custom Future as it was in the recent past.
Watch the short video linked below

https://youtu.be/oru2f5ue4ig

Anna MultiCharts

Re: Impossible to create Custom Future after Last Roll-Over

Postby Anna MultiCharts » 14 Jan 2020

Hello, CrazyNasdaq!

Based on what you demonstrated to us in Live Chat, we prepared a fix for you which I sent you by email.

We’d ask you to please not contact support through several channels with one and the same request. All requests are addressed in timely manner, and duplicating them through several channels of support only slows the process down. If you have an urgent question, come to our Live Chat for the fastest assistance.

P.S. If anyone else is having this issue in MultiCharts 12 Release 9, please contact us directly to receive the updater.

CrazyNasdaq

Re: Impossible to create Custom Future after Last Roll-Over

Postby CrazyNasdaq » 14 Jan 2020

Ok Anna and thanks for the reply, but for me it was very very urgent due the impossibility to trade any USA symbols. I will take this message in mind for future urgent problems/requests ( hoping they will not occure).
Thanks again

Return to “MultiCharts”