Portfolio_MaxIDDrawdown

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Nicola

Portfolio_MaxIDDrawdown

Postby Nicola » 28 May 2020

Portfolio_MaxIDDrawdown works randonly, i.e. it works fine in 90+% of Portfolio Trader Backtesting runs, yet sometimes it doesn't give same results.
I run a 40-stock Portfolio from Jan 1st 2013 to date and it's initial ZERO-value starts reporting values from April 2013 in most/correct cases, but randomly it starts at later dates...
Anybody experiencing same random behaviour?
Thanks
Nick

Vlada MultiCharts

Re: Portfolio_MaxIDDrawdown

Postby Vlada MultiCharts » 10 Jun 2020

Hello Nicola,

Please send us your exported Portfolio file, signal , and symbol data in qmd .

Also, please provide a detailed description of what is working not according to your expectations (data, time, values) and describe the expected behavior and the results desired to be seen. Our team will reproduce the issue on our end and we will do our best to help.

Nicola

Postby Nicola » 11 Jun 2020

Thanks Vlada for your Care of this very critical and random issue, hampering my PT Optimization process.
I also posted a second, strictly related, issue (Portfolio_StrategyDrawDown)
BOTH LINKS are as follows:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52596
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52585

May I have your email for sending you the very detailed problem description I sent:
Wednesday, March 18, 2020 3:07 PM
To: Anna Beloglazova
Subject: BUG on MCh PL KW's: Portfolio_StrategyDrawdown and Portfolio_MaxIDDrawdown
?
Thanks again and Enjoy this Day!
Nicola

Vlada MultiCharts

Postby Vlada MultiCharts » 16 Jun 2020

Hello Nicola,

I checked the info with Anna, and it looks like she also requested the same set of files from you. We are still expecting your setup to be able to reproduce the issue on our end. Please provide them at your earliest convenience so we could help.

Return to “MultiCharts”